Saturday, August 25, 2012

Challange

This is it OK it is time to finally get in shape and loose the weight. No more beating around the bush or kinda half-assing it. Alan this week posed a challenge to all who might be interested. It is a diet challenge of 1200 calories. Restrictive? yes but I've done it before and seen great results and it is just what I need right now. I'm starting Monday at 290 and would like to get down to a healthy 170-180 range.That's well over a hundred pounds to loose. I know that I'm in this for the long haul and wont be able to loose all my weight in just 12 weeks. But hopefully I'll get a good start finally. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I actually had knee surgery on Monday and have been restricted from dieting but am now on track. Hopefully I see a big loss my first week wont end til thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do wish you luck. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. :) Yes, all gold stars. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...