Monday, March 5, 2012

Wedding

OK just a brief update;  I have been so busy the past couple of weeks with my wedding plans that I have not been able to keep up with my eating or exercise routines.  Melody and I are getting married on the 17th Saint Patricks Day so my time has been in short supply lately. Planning and cooking healthy meals and taking extra time for fitness had to be pushed to the back burner.

I cannot believe that just over a year ago I was single lonely guy unhappily eating my way into the grave. I actually can see a future and that includes getting healthy with the woman I love. I know that the next couple of weeks or so will fly by faster than lighting and I plan on enjoying them with my new wife.

Melody and I are both ready to lose weight and will be right back into the swing of things sooner rather than later after our brief honeymoon. WE WILL BE HEALTHY PERIOD! My friends have told me I will gain 20 lbs after marriage and I just don't see that happening.  Melody and I want to loose weight and when the wedding is not consuming all of our time that will happen soon enough. Part of our life plans together are to become fit enough to compete in a triathlon so the belly must go eventually.

I will try to keep you updated over the next few weeks; And then I will be back with a vengeance. Peace

Todd

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! It is so much easier when you have a supportive team member!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, exciting times coming up! I look forward to hearing all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will get back into it without problems! I've lost weight since we got married two years ago, so clearly it's possible. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...