Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Still Moving C25K W2 Day (?)

OK. I am not superman. I have a cold, and I have to move. So I put my Tuesday run on hold. I know that I am still burning calories by moving stuff but this sucks, as I really still wanted to get a work out. Melody and I are still packing my stuff and should be done by this Wednesday night so I am still on for my normal Thursday run. I hope to make up my missed run on either Sunday or Monday of this next week, that will get me back on track for the 9 weeks C25K.

Pad King
Last night neither of us were feeling up to cooking so Melody and I decided to go out to eat, both of my nemeses Mexican food and Five Guys did come up in the discussion. We settled on Thai were I knew that I could get something healthy.

At a Thai restaurant normally I would get green curry, but I know that it is made with coconut milk and is to rich for me right now.  My eyes went over to the stir fry section and I had a beef and vegetable stir fry with Ginger Pad King and some rice actually it was quite good and thankfully was not swimming in grease. Melody had Massaman Curry.  I only ate 1/2 of my entree a little bit over 1 cup the rest went into a to go container for lunch. Melody only ate 1/4 of her entree so she is also doing pretty good.

Even with going out yesterday I still consumed less calories than I needed to but was much closer. I ate 1744 calories with a nutrition spread 25/24/51 fat/protein/carbs. I'm sure my sodium intake from the Thai food is through the roof but that should be OK as I don't weigh in until Sunday.

Tonight is the my last night of moving and I will be glad to be done with that.

2 comments:

  1. The most important think when you are sick, is to heal. Once you're on the mend you can get right back into exercising! I know it sucks, but it's important :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...