Friday, January 6, 2012

Sick Daze

OK, I've been trying to ignore this cold for a while but it is finally gotten the better of me. Yesterday I went to work thinking I could make it but, alas nope. I went home sick around 9:00 AM and went off to bed. Around 2:00 I woke up and ate some pasta and tea. Melody came over last night and I had a few drinks and some pizza, (I did not want to eat healthy) I just wanted to be comfortable.

Forever Lazy
It is amazing how good a "Snuggie" or "Forever Lazy" looks when you are sick at home "I never thought I would say that". Oh well I am a sucker for bad marketing and I already own a pair of full size pj's so I can lounge around the house any time I want. Needless to say food tracking and running did not happen yesterday so I am off track for this week of running.

I think I'm on the mend so the the food is back onto healthy eating today (Friday) but my running schedule is too screwed up. I don't want the cold to settle into my chest so I am going to take a couple more days off of the running to avoid Bronchitis or worse yet Pneumonia. My plan right now is to just to get well and eat healthfully. When I am feeling well enough I will just restart my C25K with W1 Day 1 on hopefully Sunday. I'm not happy about this redo but I think it is necessary as I've lost too much progress in not running, oh well.  Here's hoping the 2nd time is a charm.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon...sucks to have roadblocks in a wellness plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry you're sick! Hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry! I know it can be really frustrated when you are on a roll and something like a cold slows you down. Boo! Don't let it get you down. By this time next week I'm sure this setback will be the last thing on your mind! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...