Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Moving Sucks

Yesterday was dominated by the move. I packed boxes lifted furniture, boy I am tired. I started in moving after work at around 6:00 PM and didn't stop until around 11:00 PM. Tonight I will still be packing boxes and moving some additional stuff  but all of the big furniture items are moved now. I hope to get my run in with Melody sometime later tonight so I hope the weather holds out.

For Food yesterday I had  1728 calories so a little bit under my total goal of 1768 but still a pretty good food day. The nutrition part looked pretty good 23/20/57 fat/protein/carbs.

Judging by my soreness I'm getting quite a workout. I probably burned several hundred calories and my arms are toast.

 I looked it up Moving can be quite a workout. 140-pound person burns per hour:
  • 222 calories packing and unpacking boxes;
  • 381 calories moving furniture;
  • 191 calories moving household items; and
  • 572 calories moving boxes/furniture up stairs.
I am out for today to tired to think well.

1 comment:

  1. Moving is hard work! And it's no fun at all, until you get all moved in and everything in place! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...