Monday, January 9, 2012

Frustrated

It has been almost 1 week with this stupid chest cold and I am getting angry at not being able to exercise. Curse you sickness. But being sick has not changed my resolve to move forward with my new lifestyle and I am doing my best to eat properly and continue moving forward. I know that this temporary setback is just that temporary and soon I will be able to get back to my journey the way I intended. I did not get this way overnight and it is going to take a long time to get around this mountain.

This weekend offered a few challenges. I am just not felling well and my food has not been 100 percent where I want it to be. This weekend I had Jambalaya, and some other foods I probably should not have and my tracking was not happening. I have not had the energy to pursue my diet the way I want to.

My plan to start running on Sunday went by the wayside and I'm not sure if I will be well enough on Tuesday to begin running. I am doing OK with the eating and that is continuing the weight loss. My new weight as of Sunday was 268 a loss of 4.5 Lbs this week a total loss of 12 lbs since I started. I will be back to tracking today and hopefully for at least a few more weeks as I still need the benefit that tracking offers.

3 comments:

  1. Your attitude is great for having some setbacks and yet you are still motoring along...hope you feel better so you can get your fitmojo running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing amazing...even without the running. Once that starts up, you'll be totally rock'in this:) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...